AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Des Moines (2 jobs)
City Wide Heating & Air Conditioning...
City Wide has immediate openings for new team members to fill multiple positions.
Entry level and experienced service technicians. Whether you are new to the HVAC industry or a seasoned technician, City Wide will appreciate your talents and hard work.
• Provide HVAC repair and maintenance services for various residential & commercial equipment types.
• Be polite and respectful to clients and their property.
• Good communication skills to be able to interact with team members and customers.
• Ability to work independently.
Education and Qualifications:
• Journeyman certification preferred, but not required.
• High School diploma/GED.
• Valid Iowa Driver's license
>What we can offer you:
• Top wages
• Health Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacations
• Leadership Opportunities
• A Reputable, 50 year old Company with great working atmosphere
• Qualified, Experienced Technicians - SIGN ON BONUS!!
>Job Type: Full-time
Keyway Management Company
Manager for a 60 complex in Des Moines designed for individual 55 years of age or older.
We are looking for an outgoing person who can market, rent and handle tenant relations.
• This property has LIHTC Tax Credits.
• Familiarity with that program is a real plus, but we are willing to train.
• Must have computer knowledge, and the ability to learn industry specific software.
We offer a competitive starting salary with an employee benefit package.
• Create a loving and nurturing classroom environment that welcomes both parents and children.
• Support the Lead Teacher in carrying out daily lesson plans utilizing the Creative Curriculum.
• Assist the Lead Teacher in monitoring student growth toward research-based milestones using the GOLD assessment.
• Communicate development concerns for any child to the Lead Teacher.
• Maintain a clean and healthy environment for children.
• Comply with requirements of the Department of Human Services.
• Serve as an example for peers and children in work ethic, positive attitude, solutions-oriented mindset, and teamwork.
• Implement age-appropriate routines and procedures for students in your room (e.g. clean up, toileting, story time, transitioning from place to place), as coordinated by the Lead Teacher.
• Help maintain an organized learning environment that rotates access to various toys and activities.
© Copyright 2019 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Des Moines jobs - Help Wanted, Job services, and Employment for Des Moines,Iowa.